Thursday, December 6, 2012

On the sixth day of Christmas....

I would love to put a photo of Bruce up.....but I have to be honest.  I fell asleep on the couch and only remembered in the wee hours of the night that we hadn't done anything!!! EEEEEKKKK!  So he was very un-creatively placed on top of the curtain.....not even photo worthy.  I seem to be falling asleep anywhere these days....2012 and all it's craziness is finally starting to catch up on me.

With that being said, we did get creative yesterday though!  After Day 5's situation, Macie wrote a letter to Bruce to apologise.  After seeing her beautiful writing, all my 'screamy-ness' (is that even a word) disappeared.  This kid continues to amaze me each and every day.
iPhone pic
So, thanks to Macie's beautiful Ma who purchased her these amazing books, we got set to do some Christmas Decorations. 
One thing led to another and we ended up making Christmas Cards for all her special people with the decorations....

Plans for today are PJ day due to a little cough from a little girl...and a fourth tooth for a little boy....and maybe because my body is screaming at me to STOP before another crazy weekend of photo sessions!  Four more sessions to go for 2012....my god - where has the year gone? 

No comments:

Post a Comment