Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Re-Group and Re-Gather

Life at the Cottage the past few days has resembled a war zone with both the mess and the emotions.  I have felt fat and sorry for myself - Macie has jumped at the oppurtunity to be extra-cheeky and Heath just comes home at the end of the day to pick up the pieces (he's a keeper). 

Then I got something that I always love....a big fat kick in the arse....while reading this blog about The King Family.  It is enough to loose a child - but to loose your husband a few months later is just cruel. 

So it's time for me to be thankful for being fat & uncomfortable with a growing baby boy, grateful for a cheeky healthy 2 year old and most certainly time to kiss and cuddle my husbo and thank him for being here. 

Go and seize the day.....you never ever know what it may bring.  X 

2 comments:

  1. I just read that blog Han about the Kings & OMG brought a tear to my eye what a brave women & it definately makes you appreciate what you have on good & bad days xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enough said....going to call him now to tell him I love him and will give my babies a kiss on the way through xxxx

    ReplyDelete