Friday, November 18, 2011

{Photoshoot} Lovely Ladies

Over the last few days, we have had my sister and her beautiful family staying with us at the Cottage.  I love spending quality time with her - where we talk about everything that you can't talk about over the phone.  We share our opinions, parenting and then exchange laughs when we realise what a transformation our lives have taken now we are both mums.  It's magical though how an even tighter bond has formed between us now that we are both mothers.  We understand without having to explain and we know what a simple "I'm Fine" means.....

So when I was contacted by two beautiful sisters who wanted to photograph their children together - it only seemed fitting.  I really love to capture the moment and the magic.  I especially loved watching these two sisters together as they dotted on each others children like they were their own. 

Here is a little snippet of the beautiful little girls in their beautiful garden.  Thank you for allowing me to capture your lovely ladies on an even lovelier afternoon.  X

No comments:

Post a Comment