Sunday, July 10, 2011

Dear Macie

Dear Macie

I am thankful every day to be your Mum.  To be able to comfort you, to play with you, to guide you and to love you.   You make me laugh and cry and scream and smile....but I can't imagine life without you.  I miss you even if I am gone for a few hours.....and I love that you are becoming cuddly in your 'old' age.   


Thank you for making me laugh and smile every day - no matter if the sun is shining - you are always bright, fun and bold.  Even if your cheekiness borders on naughtiness....I still love you - and I always will. 

I love that you can make even the toughest man crumble under your charm.  That they will hold your hand and follow your "Lets Go" command....and then they will sit with you to draw pictures and read you books.  You have no fear....and that little twinkle in your eye lets me know that the world will be your oyster one day. 


I love that you love to sing - and you now sing Twinkle Twinkle over and over again with the utmost precision.  I love that you are independent (admittedly I do find it tiring some days) and that you know what you want...that is a gene you inherited from your Mama.  Use it wisely. 

You are beautiful, colourful, spirited and strong.  You are loving, cuddly and smiley. 

You are mine.

Thank you.  Thank you.  Thank you....for blessing my life every day.  For teaching me to be patient, to be confident as a Mum and to love unconditionally.   



Love Always
Your Muuuuuuuuuuuummmmm 

PS  This little letter was inspired from going though my iPhone photos......seriously Macie - you have enough personality to feed 100 adults.  Never.ever.change - no matter what anyone says. 

PPS  Yes, you saw right - Macie has created a lovely outfit of Pull-Up Nappy Leg Warmers....attractive right? 

1 comment:

  1. Oh, those nappies up the legs are the best!
    What a clever little chook!
    xx

    ReplyDelete