Sunday, March 27, 2011

Slowing down....

Do you ever notice that I start most blog posts with an apology that always involves my lack of blogging and lack of attention to my blog!  I am 100% serious when I say SORRY....serious! 

Life is finally starting to settle down here at the Dalli Cottage.  We have recovered from the Chicken Pox and enjoyed a week away visiting all of my family, attending a gorgeous wedding and relishing in our first night away from our darling daughter (and missing her too....serious!).  We are now up-to-date with all of our doc and hearing appointments and are enjoying OUR lifestyle on the farm in our little cottage.  

Boris - my sewing machine - also received a bit of a tune-up on holidays and has been happily sewing for me since our return.  I have been promising myself to make a "Design a Day" (inspired by Joyfolie) and have been making all my creations available for purchase on my FB page for the lucky customer! 



The one thing that I am super grateful for this week though is family time with my darling husbo and gorgeous little girl.  I suggested a family ride around the farm this afternoon and relished in the closeness it brings to us.  I love watching the sunshine bathe my darling girl's face and feeling my heart skip a beat when she nestles in to me and is simply content to be with her Mummy and Daddy.  I especially love it when my husbo and I share that special smile....the one where we know that life can't get much better than this!  



What are you grateful for this week?  Head over to Maxabella and share!  X 

1 comment:

  1. Aw I got a warm and fuzzy feeling reading this Han..."I especially love it when my husbo and I share that special smile....the one where we know that life can't get much better than this!"

    I am so HAPPY that you and your family are loving each other and life! Nothing but inspirational mwa mwa mwa infinity xxxx

    ReplyDelete